About these Terms
- As the organiser of the event, you retain full responsibility for ensuring that a satisfactory Risk Assessment has been carried out for the event.
- You must ensure that the event is properly policed, to ensure the safety of our personnel.
- Your event staff should be made aware of where the first aid post, personnel and / or ambulance(s) are located, to assist any requests from any participants or spectators as to our locations.
- Should the event be of such size that you are using maps or plans, our personnel should be provided with them. It is your responsibility to ensure an appropriate system / route of communication is made to known to us.
- Where invoice is the elected payment method, payment is due upon receipt of an invoice and must be settled prior to the event.
- The registration fee for the Event will be shown on our website on the Home page and Registration page.
- The personal data provided by Participants when they register to attend an Event.
If you think there is a mistake in these terms or require any changes, please contact us to discuss.
Our contact details are:
Cardiological Society of Hyderabad Echo India 2022
Cardiological Society of Hyderabad 8/2/293,
82/A/486, Signature 36 5-2 RD No 10, Jubilee hills,
If we need to contact you about your booking request we will do so using the contact details submitted by you during the booking process.